Bursary Fund now open!
Applications for the Jamiatul Ulama South Africa’s Bursary Fund for the academic year 2019 are now open.
Prospective applicants may obtain application forms from any Jamiatul Ulama South Africa branch and submit before the closing date of 31 January 2019.
- Only tuition fees are covered at recognized tertiary institutions.
- Preferential fields of study: Education, Media, Agriculture, Life Skills, Trades, Natural Science, Social Science & Engineering.
- Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Jamiatul Ulama South Africa reserves the right to decline an application.
For further information you may contact our Welfare Department on:
Tel: 011 373 8000
Email: [email protected]
Donate Online with Masterpass™
You can now donate to Jamiatul Ulama South Africa using Masterpass™ via your mobile phone:
- Download the Masterpass™ App from the Apple or Android App Store.
- Add your bank card details.
- Scan the Jamiatul Ulama South Africa QR Code alongside.
Lillah Funds greatly assist in facilitating the appropriate disbursement of your Zakaah Funds.